The straight seam welded pipe machine has simple production process, high production efficiency, low cost and rapid development. The strength of the spiral welded pipe is generally higher than that of the straight welded pipe. It is possible to produce a welded pipe with a larger diameter by using a narrow blank, and it is also possible to produce a welded pipe having a different pipe diameter with a blank of the same width. However, compared with the straight pipe of the same length, the weld length is increased by 30 to 100%, and the production speed is low.
Therefore, most of the smaller diameter welded pipes are straight seam welded, and the large diameter welded pipes are mostly spiral welded.
1. Welded steel pipe for low-pressure fluid transportation (GB/T3092-1993) is also called general welded pipe, commonly known as black pipe. It is a welded steel pipe for conveying general low pressure fluids such as water, gas, air, oil and heating steam and other purposes. The thickness of the steel pipe is divided into ordinary steel pipe and thick steel pipe; the pipe end form is divided into non-threaded steel pipe (light pipe) and threaded steel pipe. The specification of the steel pipe is expressed by the nominal diameter (mm), and the nominal diameter is an approximate value of the inner diameter. It is customary to use inches. In addition to the direct use of the welded steel pipe for low-pressure fluid transport, it is also used as the original pipe for galvanized welded steel pipe for low-pressure fluid transport.
2. Galvanized welded steel pipe for low pressure fluid transportation (GB/T3091-1993) is also called galvanized electric welded steel pipe, commonly known as white tube. It is a hot dip galvanizing (furnace welding or electric welding) steel pipe for transporting water, gas, air oil, heating steam, warm water and other general low pressure fluids or other purposes. The thickness of the steel pipe is divided into ordinary galvanized steel pipe and thick galvanized steel pipe; the connection end form is divided into non-thread galvanized steel pipe and threaded galvanized steel pipe. The specification of the steel pipe is expressed by the nominal diameter (mm), and the nominal diameter is an approximate value of the inner diameter. It is customary to use inches, such as 11/2.
3. Ordinary carbon steel wire casing (GB3640-88) is a steel pipe used to protect electric wires in electrical installation projects such as industrial and civil construction, installation machinery and equipment.
4. Straight seam electric welded steel pipe (YB242-63) is a steel pipe whose weld is parallel to the longitudinal direction of the steel pipe. Usually divided into metric electric welded steel pipe, welded thin-walled pipe, transformer cooling oil pipe and so on.
5. Spiral-slot submerged arc welded steel pipe (SY5036-83) for pressure-bearing fluid transportation is a hot-rolled steel strip coil for tube blank, which is often spiral-formed and welded by double-sided submerged arc welding for pressure fluid transportation. Spiral seam steel pipe. The steel pipe has strong pressure bearing capacity and good welding performance. It is safe and reliable after various strict scientific tests and tests. The steel pipe has a large caliber, high conveying efficiency, and can save investment in laying pipelines. It is mainly used to transport oil and natural gas pipelines.
6. Spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe (SY5038-83) for pressurized fluid conveying is a hot-rolled steel strip coil for tube blank, which is often spiral-formed by high-frequency lap welding for pressure fluid transport. Spiral seam high frequency welded steel pipe. The steel pipe has strong pressure bearing capacity and good plasticity, which is convenient for welding and processing. After various strict and scientific inspections and tests, the use is safe and reliable, the steel pipe has large caliber, high conveying efficiency, and can save investment in laying pipelines. It is mainly used for laying pipelines for transporting oil and natural gas.
7. General Spiral Seam Submerged Arc Welded Steel Pipe (SY5037-83) for low-pressure fluid transportation is made by hot-rolled steel strip coil, which is often spiral-formed by double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding. Submerged arc welded steel pipes for general low pressure fluid transportation such as water, gas, air and steam.
8. General high-pressure fluid conveying spiral spiral high-frequency welded steel pipe (SY5039-83) is a hot-rolled steel strip coil for tube blank, regular temperature spiral forming, high-frequency lap welding welding for general low-pressure fluid conveying spiral High-frequency welded steel pipe.
9. Spiral welded steel pipe (SY5040-83) for piles is made of hot-rolled steel strip coils, which are often spiral-formed by double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welding for civil engineering structures and wharfs. Steel pipes for foundation piles such as bridges.